This blog is about all the amazing things that you can do around Fort Lauderdale when you travel to Kosherica’s Bonaventure 2020 Passover program in Florida. Kosherica means business when they pick their Passover resorts and hotels for a luxury Kosher vacation. Kosherica always aims to ensure that there is plenty to do on campus and off. The Bonaventure Resort and Spa is a short distance from the Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida. This means you are in the hubbub of all the amazing places around Florida.
My top 8 places to visit around Fort Lauderdale are the following:
- Number one on my list in Fort Lauderdale is obviously the amazing beaches. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting on a white sandy beach that is absolutely clean and beautiful. This is the ultimate Passover vacation experience.
- Sawgrass Mills Mall is one of the greatest and largest outlet malls in America. They have stunning shops that include everything from high-end shopping to baby clothes. One of my favorite stores at Sawgrass is Century 21. You’re always able to find designer clothing at affordable prices. It’s also a really nice place to stroll around and it’s only 10 minutes away from the Bonaventure Resort and Spa.
- The Bonaventure Country Club is also a really great place to visit. If you’re coming to Florida for Pesach 2020 and you’ve eaten all day long at the incredible Passover food buffets, you’re going to want to get some exercise! Florida has over 1,000 golf courses. It’s a winter escape for golfers from all over the country. The Weston area has a huge range of options from exclusive resorts to affordable municipal courses. The Bonaventure country club is an 18-course golf paradise that features lots of water, waterfalls and wide palm
- Something that we do every year when we visit Florida for Passover is go to the Everglades. The Everglades is one of the country’s most unique wild environments. You can see so many different wildlife and they host so many different recreations. It’s nearly 30 acres near Fort Lauderdale. The Everglades Holiday Park is referred to as the Gateway of the Everglades.
- Another natural haven that I love to visit is the Oleta River State Park. It’s the home to hardwood forests, science, dozens of biking trails, mangroves and a natural oasis. The park stretches for more than 1,000 acres.
- The Museum of Science and Discovery is also fantastic. In addition, there’s a great young art museum and the Bbonnet House Museum and Gardens. There is so much culture in this part of the world.
- One of my favorite things to do, hands-down, when I’m in Florida for Passover is to go to Westwood. It has incredible murals by extremely talented artists and is an Instagram playground for pictures and portraits and just being silly.
- One of the things you can also do when visiting the Bonaventure hotel for Passover is visit Kosherica’s other hotels which are the PGA in Palm Beach Gardens or Atlantis Paradise Island located in Nassau, Bahamas. Atlantis is a quick half hour flight from Florida.
- By the way, Kosherica is giving away $2,500 towards your next luxury Kosher vacation. If you want more information – click HERE