Then we get to the kosher food. To say that it was exceptional, was an understatement. People were raving about the meal and could not believe it was kosher. Offy was incredible and was on hand all night! A million thanks to all who worked on this wedding.
– Dorian Vinderine (Kosherica catered wedding at the Atlantis Resort)
The Kosherica Team Group Benefits:
- Group Discounts
- Specialized Jewish Interest Group Tours and Excursions
- Specialized Menus by five Star Chefs (Glatt Kosher Chalov Yisroel Pas Yisroel)
- Specialized Jewish entertainment and Rabbis (depending on the venue)
Kosherica Special Events:
- Jewish Weddings alongside with Sheva Brochos
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Anniversary Parties
- Family Reunion
- From cruise ships to resorts, Jewish destination weddings mix intrigue and tradition
Kosherica Group Vacation Venues:
- Kosher Cruises around the world
- Kosher Riverboats in Europe and China
- Kosher 5 Star Hotels in the United States, Europe and Israel
Call us today and ask to speak with our event planning department. 877-724-5567 or 305-695-2700.
Tips for Your Jewish Wedding / Bar Bat Mitzvah / Anniversary
1. Choosing a Date
Jewish weddings are generally prohibited on Shabbat and festivals–including Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Passover, Shavuot, and Sukkot–and the fast days Tisha B’Av, the 10th of Tevet, the 17th of Tammuz, the Fast of Gedaliah, and the Fast of Esther. Traditionally, Jewish weddings are not held during the counting of the omer between Passover and Shavuot, although customs differ as to whether that entire seven-week stretch or just part of it is a problem. Marrying during the three weeks between the 17th of Tammuz and Tisha B’Av is also prohibited in traditional Jewish practice. Because many of these dates fall during prime wedding season (spring-summer), it’s important to check an accurate Jewish calendar (such as www.hebcal.com) before you select a date.
We recommend calling our agents and we can either have your wedding on an existing Glatt Kosher cruise or create a completely new cruises or venue depending on your requirements and wishes.
2. Planning the Destination
Kosherica has events throughout the world. We have had the most spectacular weddings as we set sail to the Caribbean, family reunions in Europe, Bar Mitzvahs in Alaska. The options are plentiful.
3. Who to invite?
Kosherica can arrange wonderful and affordable packages for big or small groups. Call us today so we can give you quotes.