Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas
The revolutionary design of Allure of the Seas will fill your days at sea with wonder: wake to two-story ocean views in our contemporary Loft Suites, hop onto a classic, full-sized carousel in our Boardwalk neighborhood, spend some quiet time in our adults-only Solarium, and let the kids' imaginations run wild in our Youth Zone - the largest dedicated youth area at sea. Jump right into our Pool Zone, where you'll find our H2O Zone, cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders and a thrilling zip-line view of the ship and sea below. When it's time to unwind, go for a stroll in Central Park - a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage - or take in the majestic view from any of the multiple balconies overlooking the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
Allure of the Seas- largest ship on Earth
THE DREAM VACATION FOR KIDS!
Allure of the Seas boasts the DreamWorks® Experience, adding to the already stunning collection of onboard experiences for the whole family. The DreamWorks™ Experience lets you create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from Shrek™, Madagascar™, Kung Fu Panda™ and How to Train Your Dragon™. Guests can pose for pictures with characters, interact with them during meals, laugh at their antics during parades and watch their movies in our new 3D theaters - all at no extra charge. Enjoy the How to Train Your Dragon™ Ice Show and Madagascar™ Aqua Show, exclusively on the Allure of the Seas.
Youth Zone- The Largest Dedicated Youth Area at Sea!
Vitality at Sea Spa and FitnessAllure of the Seas
- Play - open gym and activity area
- Adventure Ocean Theater and Science Lab
- The Workshop - includes activities such as jewelry making & scrapbooking
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots - nursery service
- Teen Areas including Fuel disco, The Living Room lounge, the Back Deck and more
- Solo and couple massage suites
- Youth spa
- Complete hair and makeup services
- 158 state-of-the-art cardio and resistance machines
- Pilates, kickboxing, yoga and spinning classes
- Vitality Cafe
Pool and Sports Zone
- H2O Zone aqua park for kids
- 4 pools and 10 whirlpools
- Tranquil poolside Solarium area
- 2 Flowriders™, sports courts, mini-golf and Zip line
- Solarium Bistro, Wipe Out Cafe and Bar
- Casino Royale
- Allure of the Seas
- Studio B, featuring ice shows
- Opal Theater - 1,380-seat venue
- Blaze Nightclub, Jazz on 4, Comedy Live
- Dazzles, featuring musical spectacles ranging from big band to disco
Occupancy: 5,400 double; 6,360 max
Length: 1,187 ft
Beam: 215 ft
Draught: 30 ft
Cruise Speed: 22 kts
Inaugural Date: Mar. 10, 2010
For over 25 years we have pleased more Jewish Travelers than all other cruise and tour companies combined. Guests know that when they travel on Kosherica, they travel with the best. We pledge a commitment to the Jewish community to provide the most superb Glatt Kosher, Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel Gourmet cuisine (under the MGK).
So what makes this Foodie July Alaska cruise different from our Alaska August cruise?
- The biggest difference between the two sailings are the ships. The August cruise is on Holland America’s Oosterdam. The new Ovation, is hands down the most desired large ship in Alaska.
- The July Alaska cruise has a designated private dining room, which limits our number of guests and creates a more boutique culinary experience. We are bringing our best chefs on this sailing to create a customized extraordinary menu.
- Victoria, B.C. is on Shabbat in August. Victoria is on Thursday in July. Victoria is one of the highlights of this cruise and should not be missed!
Kosherica space is limited as we will have a deluxe private restaurant that can only accommodate 130 passengers. This is luxury at its finest.
Why is everyone amazed by the ship?
For the sixteenth consecutive year, Royal Caribbean International was named “Best Cruise Line Overall” in the Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards.
Some incredible Ship Features:
Stand in a jewel-shaped capsule that reveals breathtaking 360-degree views as you gently ascend 300 feet above sea level.
The Ovation of the Seas’ SeaPlex is the largest indoor multi-purpose sports complex at sea. Play basketball with fellow cruisers, battle your friends in bumper cars, dust off your dance shoes and head to the disco or roller skate the night away. The SeaPlex transforms to offer different activities throughout your cruise, so there’s always something new to experience aboard the Ovation of the Seas.
Click Here For Video SeaPlex
"Are we there yet?" is a thing of the past. We keep every kid entertained with games, events, age-appropriate activities and more in our award-winning youth program.
A BOLDER BOULDER
Rise to the occasion and take on the signature Rock Climbing Wall. From beginners to speed climbers, everyone can enjoy an unparalleled view from 40 feet above deck. Included in your fare, no reservation required.
RIPCORD® BY IFLY®
Finally you can experience the thrill of flying in an air machine that safely, lets you experience this incredible sensation.
Overlook gorgeous scenery and get ready for 30,000 gallons of rushing surf. The surf’s always up on the 40-foot-long FlowRider® surf simulator.
You will experience entertainment like never before on The Ovation of the Seas®. They have world-class shows and mind blowing performances, jaw dropping acrobatics, to new movies and stunning musicals- get ready for incredible entertainment. Shows all have state of the art technology, high defination projections. This is no ordinary ship!
Transform yourself onboard as you partake in The Vitality program which offers enrichment seminars, Medi-Spa and holistic spa services, the finest fitness facility at Sea, fitness classes and an incredible beauty salon that can revitalize you. Finally teens can also join at a separate spa for teens.
Escape into luxury with the ships stunning suites. Please know higher end suites always sell out very early!
ULTIMATE LUXURY ROYAL SUITE CLASS
It’s time to shake up the meaning of upscale. Because real luxury is less about things and more about one-of-a-kind experiences. It’s refined, but not stuffy. It’s fun that flies in the face of formality.