Most of the time, you’ll feel comfortable in casual resort wear including light cotton clothing for all cruises. It is advised to bring breathable clothing to maximize your comfort. Be sure to also bring:
- Lightweight clothing. It is generally in the 70’s and 80’s on these sailings
- Baseball hats, sunglasses, lots of sun lotion, coverups and swimwear. You can find the most gorgeous private beaches!
- Casual exploring outfits. No need to be fancy on the at the ports of call.
- Flip flops are always super handy on the beach.
- One or two pairs of dress shoes to accompany your dinner outfit.
- Always go on www.weather.com for more info. You can get a 10 day forecast.