“I had a fabulous vacation – I mean assignment”–Jewish Journal
“The food was wonderful, but the world-class entertainment was the real icing on the cake. It made the whole experience especially superb.”–Jewish Press
“Five star experience “-Blueprint
Click to read recent Press Reviews by:
PGA Passover is Sold Out!
Kosherica is proud to announce that the PGA Resort and Spa is once again Sold Out 5 months before Passover! There are so many amazing activities in and around West Palm Beach. Below are some of our favorite kid activities.
1. IScootPalmBeach – This recommendation is for the very active person who is above the age of 18. They rent scooters, bikes, tandem bikes and give private lessons if necessary. For kids we love the tandem bikes and bicycles. Helmets are always a must!
2. Palm Beach Zoo – This is a fantastic zoo because it has a wonderful assortment of animals yet does not feel overwhelmingly huge. This is actually one of my favorite zoos. In particular I love seeing the albino alligator and the wildlife shows.
3. Rapids water park —Even though we host a phenomenal PGA water park we still recommend a fun water excursion to rapids. Make sure you bring a ton of sunscreen and hats to protect yourself from the sun’s rays!
4. Lion Country Safari – This wonderful institutions involved in preserving and breeding endangered species.
5. Black Sparrow Pirate Adventures – Join the crew on a pirate adventure and seek out fun for all ages. Face painting, dressing u and play are all part of the day’s events!
6. Boomers – Every year Pinny Andrusier hosts a wonderful Passover for kids event at Boomers. It’s a wonderful way to have fun with the kids during Pesach!
7. Off the wall trampoline fun center – This is a great way to burn of energy and get kids moving!
8. Atlantis skate way – We love this skate center and it’s just a few miles away.
9. STAY AT THE PGA – THERE IS REALLY NO NEED TO LEAVE THE GROUNDS. WE HAVE BOUNCE HOUSES, ANIMALS, CLOWNS, ENTERTAINERS, AMAZING COUNSELORS AND DAY CAMPS. KOSHERICA IS THE HAPPIEST WHEN KIDS BEG THERE PARENTS TO STAY PUT! IT IS MUSIC TO OUR EARS!
Kosherica’s Luxury Passover Collection. It is an All-Star year!
The way things are turning out, the 2019 Passover holiday with Kosherica will be one of the most luxurious and exciting Passover years to date. Kosherica will have sought after Passover resorts and programs all over the country. The magnificent lineup will start at the beautiful Bonaventure Resort & Spa in South Florida. This stunning program will feature culinary masterpieces from Foremost-Ram Caterers and the best entertainment and scholars in the country. The Bonaventure starts at $3560 which makes this program the most affordable and value added program. The Bonaventure will sell out. The next star in the lineup is the AAA Four Diamond award winning JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Desert Ridge, Arizona. Kosherica will also thrill guests at the most sought after family adventure resort, Atlantis, in the Bahamas. Last but not least, Kosherica will return to the gorgeous PGA Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The Bonaventure is back and better than ever!
(Starting at $3560. Pricing will go up and the program will sell out!)
This magnificent and affordable program will sell out early. This is the hottest and most talked about program around. Foremost-Ram Caterers and superstar chef David Benrey will provide 5 star meals, lavish tearooms, daily BBQs, and daily culinary surprises. The entire property will be Kosher for Passover and the ORB will provide the hashgacha.
Gad Elbaz will daven the first days and Mordechai Shapiro will daven the second days. Both stars will also give concerts. In addition, Dr. Pelcovitz (acclaimed author and psychologist), M. Gary Neuman (Oprah Show), Rabbi Mordechai Shifman, Dr. Mendy Ganchrow will stimulate our minds with thought provoking lectures, workshops and daf yomi sessions.
The AAA Four Diamond Award Winning Hotel and Resort (Space is already limited)
The JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa is one of the most sought after hotels in the country. The sprawling oasis is home to five sparkling pools, a lazy river and water slides, a wildfire Golf Club with its Palmer signature course and Faldo Championship Course. This is the one of most sought after resorts in Arizona and the premier Passover option for the West coast. Drew Rosen of Nes Events will provide exquisite Passover Kosher food, tearooms, BBQ, and exceptional world class culinary delights. Gad Elbaz will headline this program alongside with magnificent comedians, mentalists, magicians, casino nights and nonstop entertainment. Rabbi Steven Weil (OU) will be our acclaimed speaker. This is the perfect destination for those who love to be pampered in pure luxury. It’s not a coincidence that this resort is listed as one of the best hotels in the US and one of the best spas in the world.
Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas
(The Best Passover Family Program Ever!)
Get lost in the unbelievable paradise of Atlantis Paradise Island. It’s the Caribbean’s top resort, home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the world, water parks, thrilling ocean adventures, dolphin parks, one of the most luxurious spas in the area, the largest casino in the islands, a par 72 championship golf course, nightclubs, tennis courts, shopping, theater, pottery studio, speedway and delightful excursions. This stunning resort is the ultimate getaways for those that want to relish in the Caribbean sun while constantly having an adventure. The 141 acre water parks (Aquaventure) , aquariums, and non-stop Kosherica entertainment are all included in the price. Atlantis’ Coral Tower just had a 25 million dollar renovation. This Passover resort and Spa always sells out. Book early. It’s a Passover escape of the best kind. Mort Klein (Zionist Organization of America) will be our scholar.
PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
(Sold Out 10 Years in a Row)
In collaboration with Leisure Time Tours, Kosherica will be back again at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The entire AAA 4-Diamond world-class resort will be Kosher for Passover under the ORB. Foremost-Ram Caterers will provide incredible meals, tearooms and BBQs.
Speaking of fresh, just wait until you sit down to a meal at Kosherica’s gourmet Kosher for Passover experience.
Kosherica’s world class culinary teams will be heading up the Kosher production culinary extravaganza, whether in the dining room, at the tea room, or at a poolside barbecue. The lavish Kosher food spreads at Kosherica’s programs are matched only by the strict level of kosher for Passover supervision, under the exacting eye of Kosher mashgichim and Rabbinical authorities. This year on Passover, feast on more than you could ever cook up yourself and realize that Kosher for Passover food will become your favorite type of food.
Best in Class Entertainment/ Services and Scholars
See why Kosherica is famous for nonstop over-the-top programming. Live it up with top-talent performers and experiences, from music and comedy to sensational theme nights. And don’t forget to absorb the meaning and freedom of Passover with insightful lectures and warm, inspiring services.
Need a break from the kids? We gotchu. Hide out at the spa or on the golf course; we’ll keep your kids and infants well taken care of with the absolute best caring staff. Your teens will enjoy special programming, too, so be prepared for the rare silence of nobody saying, “I’m bored.”
Whatever your favorite pastime, we’ve got you covered.
For more information about your Passover 2019 hotel experience, please call 877-724-5567, 305-695-2700 or email [email protected]