By Sarity Gervais
Before I begin on describing the most magically extraordinary resort to offer a Kosher Passover retreat.
I must tell Kosherica guests that the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island just underwent another multi-million dollar in extra renovations. Its otherworldly beauty is even further enhanced. Celebrating Passover with Kosherica in this place will remain in your memory forever as the most fun and delightful experience of your life. This can be vouched for by thousands of returning guests who claim they can’t get enough. I understand. It everythingIt is everything you dream about and then it happens.
Everyone who laid eyes on the place claims that Atlantis is simply sublime and is unlike any other vacation resort on earth.
Staying in paradise for the retreat, seeing the sights and experiencing the magic would be more than enough- Dayenu.
But this is only the beginning.
Koshericas’s warm hospitality, and the fantastically delicious, Kosher for Passover gourmet food, will turn even the pickiest eaters into serious foodies. That’s another Dayenu.
Then, even if the resort wasn’t in paradise and the food was not as not devastatingly delicious as the one Kosherica guests get served, you’d still have the time of your life. Kosherica offers non -stop amazing – programs to entertain everyone, no matter what age or taste and inclination. Sports, water or land-bound, intellectual or fun adventure, swimming with the dolphins, learning about ocean life and seeing its strange and fascinating creatures close and near -by. You’d end each day with a sense of happy accomplishment, new knowledge and sleep like a baby, Dayenu!
Atlantis itself has a full program Kosherica guests can join and revel in. It’s so interesting and exciting that the hair on my the back of my neck stands out .Everywhere you look, every hour every minute there is something fascinating happening to bring us excitement. Dayeynu? Not quite.
You have a world-class, choicest vacation/adventure awaiting you. I could not imagine a better way to spend a holiday, surrounded by family or even going solo, since there is so much to do, so much beauty to drink in and explore.
The Atlantis is a dreamy, ocean-themed destination resort in the Bahamas, all built around a 141-acre of waterscape. It contains over 20 million gallons of fresh and saltwater lagoons, pools and ocean habitats. For the curious and the more serious would be Marine biologist, the Atlantis is home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the world, including The Dig, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. An incredible variety of sea life, dolphins you could swim with, seals and several thousand communities of fish and turtles, with colors so magnificent and shapes most of us have never seen before.OOOH! Dayeynu?
For the kids and the adults with a flair for fun and active adventure, Atlantis offers my favorite:
The 63-acre waterscape, named AQUAVENTURE is the largest water-themed attraction in the world, containing over twenty million gallons of water. This non-stop water experience consists of thrilling water slides, a mile-long river ride with high-intensity rapids and wave surges and never-before-seen special effects that add an extreme level of excitement to the overall experience, delivering a sensory journey unlike any other.
- For play and activity, they offer the following:
- Power Tower: The awe-inspiring grand centerpiece of Atlantis’ new waterscape offers guests four adrenaline-inducing water slides using “master blaster” technology.
- The Abyss: Beginning with a staggering 50-foot near-vertical drop, this thrilling 14-second, 200-foot-long body slide through waterfalls and in-and-out of the Tower’s darkness ultimately ends in an underground lair of prehistoric alligator gars. How do you feel when you accomplished that? Like a superhero? I say yes.
- The Drop: Accessible from the river, this slide will allow guests to journey up the Tower while still in their inner tubes via a water-propelling conveyor, to then spiral down through the Tower’s dark center. What amazing fun. You feel protected but strangely and happily scared. Do it again Daddy!
- The Falls: Another inner tube ride accessed via the upward-pushing conveyor, where riders drop 58 feet to ground level before being propelled up again through twisting tubes.
- The Surge: Starting at the Tower’s top level, this inner tube ride features a camelback drop into a cavern, ending in a flash flood.
- The Current – A mile-long river expedition with four-foot waves pushing inner tube riders through a densely landscaped, tropical jungle of rapids, underground tunnels, tidal waves and Tower slides..AMAZING!
- Mayan Temple – Just beyond the Royal Towers lies the towering six-story Mayan temple with its five water slides.. Romantic and magical. You can play and let your imagination loose. I do.
- Climber’s Rush is a state of the art climbing facility with 12 climbing surfaces located within. It not easy by any means and I’ve been known to fall safely (you are tied securely and your guides watch like eagles.
- AQUAVENTURE, the spectacular water park at Atlantis.
The resort has a variety of stunning resort buildings, recreating the magical lost city of Atlantis, all with oversized, supremely comfortable rooms spectacularly designs by acclaimed interior architects Jeffrey Beers and David Rockwell. The resort is known for its unprecedented services and amenities, private all-adult and family pools, lavish cabanas and breathtaking views of the ocean. And of course, have I mentioned that the food Kosherica provides is the most exquisite Kosher cuisine, I did but it’s so delicious that twice mentioning is only proper. It’s created by a team of highly respected and accomplished chefs. Our company prides themselves on using the freshest and finest ingredients in existence and its K supervised, Glatt Kosher for Passover offerings has been hailed an exceptional culinary experience by fastidious food critcs world-wide
With three meals a day, all artistically presented to tantalize the senses, it’s rather obvious that the food, ambiance, attention to detail and service are exceptional and done with heartfelt attention to the smallest detail. There is an option for heart-healthy meals, buffets filled with fruits and veggies so fresh, they taste like they were picked the very day.
Casino, pampering, and relaxation
- The Atlantis Casino
At Atlantis you will find a world class gaming experience with 78 table games including Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat & Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Let It Ride and Caribbean Stud Poker. The Caribbean’s largest casino offers over 800 of the newest slot machines each equipped with our state of the art player tracking system.
- Aura Nightclub
A 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub, operated by PURE Management Group, brings a unique and exciting late night experience to Atlantis guests.
- Mandara Spa
Rated one of the best and most luxurious spas in the Caribbean. An ultimate escape into relaxation.
- GOLF- Guests of Atlantis can enjoy invigorating play and spectacular ocean views at the Ocean Club Golf Course, an 18-hole, par 72 championship course, designed by Tom Weiskopf.
- Fitness Center -The recently expanded Fitness Center has an added 3,800 square feet, accommodating two movement studios for spinning, yoga, Pilates and a wellness area. Guests can enjoy fitness seminars offering nutrition and weight management assistance. A grass covered courtyard and yoga pavilion overlook an Olympic 4 lane 25-meter lap pool. If basketball is your thing, you’ll find a pristine court.
- Tennis Center- Play a round of tennis on one of the three easy on the joint courts and three hard courts. You can arrange for racquet rentals if you don’t wish to bring your own, and lessons to improve your game.
Then there are the most unusual ocean adventures, which are worth every penny as they offer unforgettably amazing experiences:
- Dolphin Cay- Dolphin Cay is an extraordinary environment; with its 14-acres and 6.6 million gallons of crystal clear seawater, it’s one of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats and dolphin rescue-rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the world.
- Sea Lion Interaction- All the fun of the behind the scenes tour, plus our all-new, hands-on, Shallow Water Sea Lion Interaction.
- Snorkel the Ruins of Atlantis. This thrilling 60-minute program includes an amazing 30-minute snorkeling adventure amid the sunken ruins and artifacts of the lost city of Atlantis.
- The Stingray Experience provides an amazing hands-on encounter with hundreds of Cow nose stingrays and colorful, tropical fish. Guests have the unique thrill of feeding rays in a shallow lagoon followed by the opportunity to snorkel alongside them.
- Snorkel Adventures – Tropical fish and magnificent coral await guests for a snorkeling adventure. Snorkel in the seven-acre Paradise Lagoon and actually participate in our coral reef research project.
- SCUBA Adventures – The Bahamas have been voted “Best Place to Dive with Big Animals” for over 10 years in a row. Come see why. We offer two-tank, half-day dive trips for certified divers who want to explore walls, reefs, and wrecks.
- SNUBA Adventures – Snuba (of course, a modified version of scuba) is a great way to experience undersea marine life, without scuba certification. Snuba is for those who enjoy the simplicity of snorkeling but would like to experience the wonders of breathing underwater. It’s great fun without having to deep sea dive.
- Walking with the Sharks –. Utilizing state of the art, clear glass helmets, explorers can come face to face with sharks in the unique environment.
- Joker’s Wild Comedy Club- Some of TV’s funniest headliners stand-up comedy, will be sure to crack you up.
- Atlantis Theatre- The Atlantis Theatre offers the latest Hollywood movies and is complimentary to all resort guests.
- The Dig- Explore the heart and soul of history’s most legendary continent and the maze of archaeological ruins and excavations called The Dig.
- Shopping- Atlantis offers world-class shopping right here in paradise. From the latest Italian and French fashions to genuine Havana cigars, one-of-a-kind crystal creations, beach attire, and children’s clothing and toys, it’s all just steps away and it’s all duty-free. A two-minute walk from Atlantis, the Bahama Craft Centre specializes in Bahamian souvenirs and gifts.
- Atlantis Speedway- Design, Build and Race your very own RC race car or monster truck!
- The Earth & Fire Pottery Studio- Feeling creative? Spend an hour, a morning, or afternoon honing your craft at the Earth & Fire Pottery Studio.
KID CLUBS, BABYSITTING AND POOLS
- Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA)
Your kids won’t want to miss their chance to dive into Paradise Island’s kids club, Atlantis Kids Adventures. Resort guests ages 3 to 12 are invited to choose their own adventure within themed spaces designed specifically for children’s imagination and enjoyment.
- Club Rush- The coolest most exciting place for tweens 9 to13 to hang out in the evening on vacation is Club Rush.
- Aqua Tots Program- Over 3 years old or up to 48” tall. Now the thrill of fish feeding is available for your smallest client. Five children will be selected daily to take part in the Aqua Tots programs.
- Children’s Pools- Two shallow fresh water children’s pools are a wonderful sanctuary for little ones to play under flowing water fountains. For the babies, the resort provides babysitting services by certified persona, and the business center is elaborated and available if you need to touch base with your office. I plan to go there every chance I can, and get my friends and family to experience this sensational place.
Can I say more? Dayeynu and dayeynu.