Atlantis has been Kosherica‘s home away from home for almost 10 years. Most Jewish travelers associate Kosherica with Atlantis. What an incredible compliment! Who doesn’t want to be associated with luxury, fun, pristine beaches, a gorgeous marine habitat, and literally a paradise island? Below are some fun water/marine facts about this incredible award-winning Resort that most of you probably don’t know. Check it out!
1. The water park at the is one of the largest resort water parks in the world. The landscape is incredibly lush and has the most exotic aquatic life in it. You can see everything from stingrays, sharks, sea turtles, and a wide variety of tropical fish swimming through the perfectly situated marine Habitat scattered throughout the property.
2. Did you know that Atlantis is the only Resort in the world that has a medical research laboratory for marine life? This laboratory is dedicated to the conservation, rehabilitation an education of marine life.
3. Your Passover vacation will include complete access to all the waterslides and aquariums on property. You will receive a wristband that will give you access to everything! You can also get towels around the entire property at the specially located towel huts.
4. The Atlantis Resort has so many pools scattered around the entire property. This is the only Passover location on planet earth where guests don’t have to worry about securing lounge chairs. There are so many places that one can sit at and so many different types of pools that you can just relax in front of. If the pool is not your thing you can also go sit by the pristine beaches on property.
5. Smaller kids just adore the splashes pool area. It has a huge shallow area that is about 2 feet deep and is absolutely toddler friendly. Under no circumstances can kids be left alone when they are that small. You can sit in your lounge chair and literally look at your little one splashing around. Just don’t take your eyes off your little ones!
6. For the slightly older kids and adults – an Atlantis favorite is the lazy river. It is incredibly fun. At first it feels very calm and relaxing but then I’ll go through a little bit of a turbulent area just to wake you up and keep you on your toes. Or you can choose the river rapids for a bit more of an adventure!
7. And if you are super adventurous, I recommend going on the leap of faith slide. It is intense with a huge vertical drop. It seems to be an absolute favorite for those that are adrenaline junkies.
8. My favorite activity is the Dolphin Cay. My kids loved swimming with the dolphins and interacting with those magical creatures. It truly was a deep and meaningful connection for the kids and an experience they are not soon to forget.
You will have a magical experience no matter what you choose to do in Atlantis. They call it Paradise Island for a reason……it simply IS Paradise and the BEST place to spend your Passover vacation.