2015 Passover Program at the PGA National Resort & Spa
in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
This Passover, Kosherica, in cooperation with Leisure Time Tours, is thrilled to return once again to the magnificent PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach, Florida. The PGA National Resort and Spa is a AAA 4-Diamond world-class luxury resort that has recently undergone a gorgeous $65 million renovation. About the PGA Resort and Spa:
- Rooms: The resort has deluxe guest rooms and suites that are fresh and beautiful, each featuring a private balcony. The bathrooms are granite and marble with an additional sink in the alcove. Each room has a flat screen TV & high speed internet. All suites have large comfortable sitting areas.
- Golf: The five tournament-ready golf courses feature some of best layouts and most challenging courses in Florida.
- Fitness: The 33,000 square ft. Health and Racquetball center features full weight and cardiovascular training rooms as well as yoga, spinning and pilates studios.
- Pools: The pool is a stunning lush zero-entry swimming pool. The resort also features a lap pool and a separate children’s pool
- Courts: 19 Har Tru tennis, basketball, racquet ball and handball courts.
- Spa: The 40,000 square foot European Spa features 32 treatment rooms, and a full-service beauty salon. Enjoy and relax at "The Waters of the World"--a collection of healing mineral pools with salts imported from around the globe.
- Airport: Just 15 minute from the West Palm Beach airport and 50 minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
- World Class Passover Cuisine: The resort’s award-winning culinary team will be coordinating our outstanding gourmet cuisine under the Glatt Kosher supervision of the ORB. Whether it’s in our dining room, tea rooms, or poolside barbecue, a large variety of impressive delights await your dining pleasure.
- Exceptional Customer Service: It is our mission to satisfy all your needs and make this the best Passover experience for you and your family.
- World Class Entertainment: Kosherica is known for its incredible non-stop programming featuring some of the most exciting talent of our time.
- Sumptuous and Superb Tea Room: Delicious treats are in abundance in our thrilling tearoom.
- ENTIRE HOTEL IS RESERVED FOR OUR PASSOVER PROGRAM GUESTS
- Kids Camp and infant care programs: KIDS LOVE IT! We take fun very seriously!
- Teen and Adult Activities, Lectures Classes and Programming: We have non-stop exciting programming that appeals to all ages.
- Quickly becoming one of the most desirable Passover Hotels worldwide.
UNDER THE STRICTEST SUPERVISION OF
Call 877-724-5567 to book your Passover Reservation
Meet our Scholars in Residence:
Rabbi Menachem Brick
M GARY NEUMAN
|ALL RATES PER PERSON + 25% APPLICABLE TAXES, SERVICE CHARGES AND OBLIGATORY TIPS|
|Room Type||FULL STAY
10 days / 9 nights
Fri, April 3 -
Sun., April 12
for PRE NIGHT
of Thu., April 2
+1 PRE DAY
11 days/ 10 nights
Thu., April 2-
Sun., April 12
|Beautiful room with King or 2 double beds; Marble bathroom with all amenities.|
|Beautiful room with King or 2 double beds; Marble bathroom with all amenities; Upgraded views of the golf course or pool.|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; Sitting area with sofa; Marble bathroom with all amenities|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; Sitting area with sofa; Marble bathroom with all amenities; Upgraded views of the golf course or pool.|
|Beautiful room with King or 2 double beds; ceiling fan; Marble bathroom with all amenities; Ground floor with easy access to pool area.|
|Living Room Suite||$5,270.00||$250.00||$5,520.00|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; Plus extra large sitting area with sofa; Marble bathroom with all amenities.|
|Premium Junior Suite||$6,320.00||$295.00||$6,615.00|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; 1/2 wall separating extra large sitting area with sofa and dining table; Marble bathroom with all amenities.|
|One Bedroom Suite: 2 Rooms||$7,200.00||$395.00||$7,595.00|
|Beautiful large bedroom with King bed, Separate living room furnished with dining table, desk, sofa and chairs, Marble bathroom with all amenities; Additional Full-Bathroom and 2 Balconies.|
|Cottage - (MIN 2 AD + 2 pax)||$5,170.00||$300.00||$5,420.00|
|Tucked into a secluded corner of the resort, these golf vacation villas offer all the comforts of home – privacy, generous space, a fully-equipped kitchen and outdoor patio – with the amenities of a resort: easy access to PGA National Resort & Spa, housekeeping and room service.|
|Single Supplement (DLX)||$5,820.00||$250.00||$6,070.00|
|3rd/4th Adult in same room||$2,345.00||$50.00||$2,395.00|
|3rd/4th Teen (13 - 17) in same room||$2,125.00||$50.00||$2,175.00|
|3rd/4th Child (6 -12) in same room||$1,795.00||$50.00||$1,845.00|
|3rd/4th Child (3 - 5) in same room||$1,145.00||$40.00||$1,185.00|
|Infant (0 - 35 months)||$475.00||N/C||$475.00|
|Prices are per person based on double occupancy
***Plus 25% Taxes, Service Charges, and Tips
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• All rates are per person based on double occupancy.
• Partial stays are based on availability.
• $500 deposit per person due at time of booking.
• Payment in full is due 60 days before Passover.
• Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
• Until Dec. 1, 2014: Deposit is refundable less a $250 processing fee per room.
• Dec. 1, 2014 - Feb. 2, 2015: Deposit is refundable less a $500 processing fee per room. Final payment is due on February 2, 2015.
• Feb. 5, 2015 to Passover: 100% penalty; no refund
Originally from Seattle, Washington, Rabbi Rosenthal received a BS in Finance from Touro College, an MA in Education Administration from Columbia University and rabbinic ordination from Yeshiva B'nei Torah in Far Rockaway, NY. He was Dean of the Torah Academy of Long Island for 10 years and been teaching in various local communities for the past 20 years. Over 500 of his classes are available on YUTorah.org. He also was the lead guitarist for Shlock Rock for many years. For almost a decade, Rabbi Rosenthal has played a crucial role at the Manhattan Jewish Experience. MJE is a cutting edge program for young Jewish professionals in their 20's and 30's, with little or no background in Judaism interested in connecting more to each other, to Judaism and to the community at large. “Rabbi Pinny” is the Senior Director involved in many organizational aspects including management, development, teaching, program planning and counseling.
Marie ( MB Fisch) Rosenthal is originally from Belle Harbor , NY, and a graduate of the Yeshivah of Flatbush High School, Michlelet Bruriah, and Matan. She has degrees in Economics, Psychology and Jewish Studies from Queens College and a MA in Jewish Studies from Touro College. She has been involved in formal and informal Jewish education for over twenty years working with ages preschool through adult with all levels of Jewish background and affiliations. She has worked together with many of Yeshiva University’s informal outreach programs as well as held teaching positions in local Yeshiva high schools. Marie has held administrative roles in both Hebrew School and Day Camp environments and is involved with her husband's outreach work at Manhattan Jewish Experience. In her role as Rebbetzin, she teaches and guides women in Taharat Hamishpacha and family counseling. Her main focus, continues to be the raising of her children and homeschooling them through their early elementary school years.
The Rosenthals are presently the proud parents of Eliyahu, Yosef, Shmuel, Zechariah, Moshe and Aviva.
Rabbi Menachem Brick received his Rabbinic Ordination from Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchick ZTL in 1982 as well as his Masters in Jewish Philosophy from Bernard Revel Graduate School. He graduated from Cardozo School of Law in 1985 and practices Real Estate Law in New York City. He is a lecturer in the West Hempstead community delivering weekly shiurim in Talmud and Hashkafa. He has lectured in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Israel and throughout the United States
One of America's
Most Respected Psychotherapists
M. Gary Neuman is a Florida psychotherapist, rabbi, creator of the internationally recognized Sandcastles Program for children of divorced and author of Helping Your Kids Cope With Divorce the Sandcastles Way (Random House) and Emotional Infidelity, How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage and Other Secrets to a Great Marriage (Crown). His work has received national media coverage including multiple appearances on Oprah, the Today Show, the View, NPR as well as appearances on Dateline, NBC Nightly News, CBS Weekend News and Good Morning America. He has been written about in numerous publications including People, Time, Cosmo, Parents, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald and elsewhere. Gary lives with his wife and five children in Miami Beach, Florida.
KOSHERICA is proud to announce M. Gary Neuman's New Book, In Good Times and Bad, Strengthening Your Relationship When the Going Get Tough and the Money Gets Tight.
Some quick highlights:
* One Week program to turn any struggling couple around. We've outlined what to do every day and even unique scripts that you choose in order to talk to your spouse and/or kids.
* How to make this year's holidays fun and meaningful with or without less money. (even how to deal with some of those difficult people in your life that surface around the holidays)
* Talking to your children. Sadly, they often are left to figure many things out for themselves and it can been quite scary. Our book helps parents help their kids feel like they're a part of a team and learn some incredible life long positive messages about how family love is the power that gets us through complicated life experiences.
* A very meaningful chapter on getting through the worst of times. We've looked to others who've suffered and learned from them how to move on and keep your family intact.
PASSOVER HOTEL INFORMATION
The PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens:
Enjoy a Passover Vacation in 2015 at PGA National Resort & Spa where the resort's recent revitalization will redefine your expectations. Feel the vibrant buzz as you enter the spacious lobby, and enjoy a cocktail in the savvy, sophisticated iBar. 379 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and cottages create a sense of home, and our attention to detail answers every desire. Rest and relaxation take on new meaning at the 40,000-square-foot Spa, with over 100 treatments, a salon, and the exclusive "Waters of the World" mineral pools. Shape up at our 33,000 square foot Health and Fitness Center and then unwind with friends at the lush zero-entry pool...
A Time-Honored Favorite Among Miami, Florida Resorts
It's the first thought that crosses your mind - you can be completely comfortable in this room. Spacious and inviting with rich tones and textures, PGA National delivers a sense of taste and style that fits your sensibilities yet gratifies with state of the art amenities. Relish the cool feel of marble floors, the warmth of plush towels and a bed that gives you the deep sleep your body craves after a rewarding day.
- High-speed Internet access
- Flat-screen television
- Private balcony or terrace
- Asian maple wood furnishings
- Full-length mirrors
- Granite and marble-appointed bathrooms
- Plush terry robes
- In-room safe
- On-command video service
- Honor bar
- Signature spa amenities
- Executive desks
- Dual-line phones with voicemail
- Daily newspaper delivery
Golf - PGA National. Designed by Legends... and ready for play.
PGA National Resort & Spa offers the highest quality golf and is a mecca for players and fans alike. Host of the Honda Classic an official PGA TOUR event, PGA National has a distinguished history of tournament play - including the 25th Ryder Cup, the 69th PGA Championship, and nearly two decades of PGA Seniors' Championships. As our guest, you are invited to walk in the shadow of legends. Test your skills on five spectacular, tournament-ready courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Tom Fazio and George Fazio, and Karl Litten. A diverse array of layouts awaits, from the "emerald" greens at The Squire to the forgiving fairways of The Haig, to The Palmer's undulation and eye catching ground cochina hazards. And of course a golf vacation at PGA National is not complete without a trip through The "Bear Trap" - the legendary 15th, 16th, and 17th holes at The Champion - once called "the real killer in golf" by Lee Trevino.
You've taken care of business, now take care of yourself. PGA National Resort & Spa proudly showcases our expansive Health & Racquet Club - a 33,000-square-foot fitness center. Refocus, recharge and rejuvenate after work or play. Tone up in our weight and cardiovascular training rooms. Take an early morning swim in the lap pool or enjoy a sunset game of croquet on the lawn. Serve and volley under the stars on our lighted Har-Tru courts. From racquetball and jogging to soothing whirlpool soaks, explore our generous amenities including:
- Weight and cardiovascular training rooms
- Yoga, spinning, ballet, and Pilates studios
- Racquetball and handball court
- 19 Har-Tru tennis courts, 12 lighted for night play
- Five tournament-certified croquet lawns
- Lap pool and plunge pool
PGA National Resort & Spa, combines a staff whose passion is tennis, along with 19 Fast Dry clay tennis courts, eleven of which are lighted. In addition to daily tennis drills and private instruction for all levels of players, we offer round robins and a multitude of Palm Beach County leagues and U.S.T.A. Adult and Senior teams. We are proud to offer video analysis of your lesson or match play. Private membership is also available at PGA National Resort & Spa. The Tennis Pro Shop is located within the Health and Racquet Club and showcases fashionable fitness and tennis attire, offering such brands as: LBH, Nike, Tail Tech, Polo, Under Armor, Wilson, Ellesse, and more. In addition, members and guests may take advantage of racquet stringing services, ball machine use, and the availability of racquet rentals.
The tennis courts are open 365 days a year (weather permitting).
Tennis play hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and weekends from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Reservations are required for night play.
Proper Tennis attire is required.
For more information please call 561-273-2909.
Spa - Experience A Pampering Palm Beach Spa Resort Vacation
Treating yourself well is just one of life's luxuries at PGA National. From relaxing massages to pampering skin treatments, The Spa is yours to enjoy. Soothing amenities, impeccable personal service and more than 100 treatments await you, as well as our exclusive "The Waters of the World"--a collection of healing mineral pools with salts imported from around the globe. Smooth the day away in one of the 56 private treatment rooms in our 40,000-square-foot sanctuary, that also houses a full-service hair salon.
Join the fun and learn the true tradition of Croquet: players wearing crisp "whites" tactically maneuvering their blue, red, black or yellow balls through strategically placed narrow white wickets.
Resort: 'Top Chef D.C.'s' Kenny Gilbert brings talents to PGA National; Readers Select PGA National Resort & Spa for The Knot Best of Weddings 2010; PGA National Named to Premier Resorts list by Golf Magazine – February 2010; PGA National Named a Top 50 Resort by Golfworld – November 2009; PGA National featured in Kingdom Magazine; PGA National featured in MPI's One+ Magazine; iBar named "Bar of the Week" by Palm Beach Post and post under the Resort news section; PGA Resort the Golfers' Heaven - Agent @ Home Magazine (Hotel & Resort Review); Ironwood Grille featured in Palm Beach Gardens Lifestyle Magazine; PGA National Resort & Spa featured in Boca Magazine; Florida Travel & Life names PGA National as their "Pros' Pick"; About.com Reviews the PGA National Resort & Spa - June 2008; PGA National Resort & Spa Completes $40 Million Make-Over - Summer 2008; Corporate Incentive Travel Magazine Awards PGA National Resort and Spa 2007 "Award of Excellence!"; Meetings and Conventions Magazine Awards PGA National Resort and Spa 2007 "Gold Key Award" for the Seventh Consecutive Year; PGA National Resort & Spa Named 2007 Golf Resort of the Year in North America
Golf: Number 18 of the Champion Course rated as one of the "Toughest Par 5's on the PGA Tour" by GolfChannel.com; PGA National featured in Golfweek's Best Courses You Can Play; PGA National Golf Academy rated as one of the top practice facilities in the U.S. by Golf Digest; PGA National Resort & Spa voted a Top 50 resort golf course in GolfWorld Readers' Choice awards; Travel + Leisure Golf chooses PGA National Resort & Spa as one of the 2008 World's Best Golf Resorts - Sept, 2008; USA Today says The Bear Trap on the Champion Course is "one of the toughest stretches in golf." - May 7, 2008; Champion Course No 15 Ranked Toughest Par 3 in Florida - August 2007; South Florida Sun-Sentinel names PGA National Resort & Spa in the Top Three Best Courses in South Florida - August 3, 2007; PGA National's Champion Course Ranked Toughest on the PGA TOUR in 2007
From Palm Beach International Airport: Head east on Turnage Blvd. Merge onto I-95 N via the ramp to W Palm Beach. Take exit 79B to merge onto PGA Blvd/SR-786 W. Turn left at Fairway Dr. At the traffic circle, take the second exit onto Avenue of Champions
From Fort Lauderdale International Airport: Upon exiting the airport, merge onto I-595 W via the ramp to I-595 W/I-95/Florida's Turnpike. Follow 595 W for approx. 5 miles and take exit for Florida's Turnpike (a toll road) which will be on your right. Follow signs for Orlando/Florida's Turnpike North and merge onto Florida's Turnpike North for approx. 54 miles. Take exit #109 - PGA Boulevard. Turn right onto PGA Boulevard after passing through the toll plaza, and turn left at Avenue of the Champions (the first light). Avenue of the Champions will take you straight to the entrance of the resort.
From Miami International Airport: Head west, and turn left (signs for High Vehicle/Parking & exit). Turn left, and merge onto Airport Expy/SR-112 E via the ramp to I-95 N/Beaches. Take the exit onto I-95 N/SR-9A N toward Orlando. Make a slight left at Florida's Turnpike N (signs for Florida's Turnpike N/SR-826 W). Take exit 109 toward Palm Beach Gardens. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for SR-786 W/SR-710/PGA National/Motorsports Park. Merge onto PGA Blvd/SR-786 W. Turn left at Avenue of the Champions.
From Orlando: Take I-4 West toward Tampa. Take exit 77 to Florida's Turnpike South toward Miami. Follow Florida's Turnpike South to exit 109 - PGA Boulevard. Turn right onto PGA Boulevard after passing through the toll plaza, and turn left at Avenue of the Champions (the first light). Avenue of the Champions will take you straight to the entrance of the resort.
Disclaimer: Cruise Kosher suggests the top Kosher Cruise Agents and is not responsible for bookings made with those companies.