2016 Passover Program at the PGA National Resort & Spa
in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
This Passover, Kosherica, in cooperation with Leisure Time Tours, is thrilled to return once again to the magnificent PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach, Florida. The PGA National Resort and Spa is a AAA 4-Diamond world-class luxury resort that has recently undergone a gorgeous $65 million renovation. About the PGA Resort and Spa:
- Rooms: The resort has deluxe guest rooms and suites that are fresh and beautiful, each featuring a private balcony. The bathrooms are granite and marble with an additional sink in the alcove. Each room has a flat screen TV & high speed internet. All suites have large comfortable sitting areas.
- Golf: The five tournament-ready golf courses feature some of best layouts and most challenging courses in Florida.
- Fitness: The 33,000 square ft. Health and Racquetball center features full weight and cardiovascular training rooms as well as yoga, spinning and pilates studios.
- Pools: The pool is a stunning lush zero-entry swimming pool. The resort also features a lap pool and a separate children’s pool
- Courts: 19 Har Tru tennis, basketball, racquet ball and handball courts.
- Spa: The 40,000 square foot European Spa features 32 treatment rooms, and a full-service beauty salon. Enjoy and relax at "The Waters of the World"--a collection of healing mineral pools with salts imported from around the globe.
- Airport: Just 15 minute from the West Palm Beach airport and 50 minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
- World Class Passover Cuisine: The resort’s award-winning culinary team will be coordinating our outstanding gourmet cuisine under the Glatt Kosher supervision of the ORB. Whether it’s in our dining room, tea rooms, or poolside barbecue, a large variety of impressive delights await your dining pleasure.
- Exceptional Customer Service: It is our mission to satisfy all your needs and make this the best Passover experience for you and your family.
- World Class Entertainment: Kosherica is known for its incredible non-stop programming featuring some of the most exciting talent of our time.
- Sumptuous and Superb Tea Room: Delicious treats are in abundance in our thrilling tearoom.
- ENTIRE HOTEL IS RESERVED FOR OUR PASSOVER PROGRAM GUESTS
- Kids Camp and infant care programs: KIDS LOVE IT! We take fun very seriously!
- Teen and Adult Activities, Lectures Classes and Programming: We have non-stop exciting programming that appeals to all ages.
- Quickly becoming one of the most desirable Passover Hotels worldwide.
UNDER THE STRICTEST SUPERVISION OF
Our Passover program begins Friday, April 22nd and ends Sunday morning, May 1st. To avoid the Pesach rush you may wish to arrive the day prior to the holiday, on Thursday, April 21st.
WORLD CLASS PASSOVER GOURMET CUISINECatered by Randy Zablo and his team from Foremost Ram Caterers. www.foremostcaterers.com
Call 877-724-5567 to book your Passover Reservation
|ALL RATES PER PERSON + 25% APPLICABLE TAXES, SERVICE CHARGES AND OBLIGATORY TIPS|
|Room Type||FULL STAY
10 days / 9 nights
Fri, April 22 -
Sun., May 1
for PRE NIGHT
of Thu., April 21
+1 PRE DAY
11 days/ 10 nights
Thu., April 21-
Sun., May 1
|Beautiful room with King or 2 double beds; Marble bathroom with all amenities.|
|Beautiful room with King or 2 double beds; Marble bathroom with all amenities; Upgraded views of the golf course or pool.|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; Sitting area with sofa; Marble bathroom with all amenities|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; Sitting area with sofa; Marble bathroom with all amenities; Upgraded views of the golf course or pool.|
|Beautiful room with King or 2 double beds; ceiling fan; Marble bathroom with all amenities; Ground floor with easy access to pool area.|
|Living Room Suite||$5,270.00||$250.00||$5,520.00|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; Plus extra large sitting area with sofa; Marble bathroom with all amenities.|
|Premium Junior Suite||$6,320.00||$295.00||$6,615.00|
|Beautiful large room with King or 2 double beds; 1/2 wall separating extra large sitting area with sofa and dining table; Marble bathroom with all amenities.|
|One Bedroom Suite: 2 Rooms||$7,200.00||$395.00||$7,595.00|
|Beautiful large bedroom with King bed, Separate living room furnished with dining table, desk, sofa and chairs, Marble bathroom with all amenities; Additional Full-Bathroom and 2 Balconies.|
|Cottage - (MIN 2 AD + 2 pax)||$5,170.00||$300.00||$5,420.00|
|Tucked into a secluded corner of the resort, these golf vacation villas offer all the comforts of home – privacy, generous space, a fully-equipped kitchen and outdoor patio – with the amenities of a resort: easy access to PGA National Resort & Spa, housekeeping and room service.|
|Single Supplement (DLX)||$5,820.00||$250.00||$6,070.00|
|3rd/4th Adult in same room||$2,345.00||$50.00||$2,395.00|
|3rd/4th Teen (13 - 17) in same room||$2,125.00||$50.00||$2,175.00|
|3rd/4th Child (6 -12) in same room||$1,795.00||$50.00||$1,845.00|
|3rd/4th Child (3 - 5) in same room||$1,145.00||$40.00||$1,185.00|
|Infant (0 - 35 months)||$475.00||N/C||$475.00|
Call 877-724-5567 to book your Passover Reservation
|Prices are per person based on double occupancy
***Plus 25% Taxes, Service Charges, and Tips
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• All rates are per person based on double occupancy.
• Partial stays are based on availability.
• $500 deposit per person due at time of booking.
• Payment in full is due 60 days before Passover.
• Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
• Until Dec. 15, 2015: Deposit is refundable less a $250 processing fee per room.
• Dec. 16, 2015 - Feb. 21, 2016: Deposit is refundable less a $500 processing fee per room. Final payment is due on February 22, 2016.
• Feb. 22, 2016 to Passover: 100% penalty; no refund
PASSOVER HOTEL INFORMATION
The PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens:
Enjoy a Passover Vacation in 2016 at PGA National Resort & Spa where the resort's recent revitalization will redefine your expectations. Feel the vibrant buzz as you enter the spacious lobby, and enjoy a cocktail in the savvy, sophisticated iBar. 379 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and cottages create a sense of home, and our attention to detail answers every desire. Rest and relaxation take on new meaning at the 40,000-square-foot Spa, with over 100 treatments, a salon, and the exclusive "Waters of the World" mineral pools. Shape up at our 33,000 square foot Health and Fitness Center and then unwind with friends at the lush zero-entry pool...
A Time-Honored Favorite Among Miami, Florida Resorts
It's the first thought that crosses your mind - you can be completely comfortable in this room. Spacious and inviting with rich tones and textures, PGA National delivers a sense of taste and style that fits your sensibilities yet gratifies with state of the art amenities. Relish the cool feel of marble floors, the warmth of plush towels and a bed that gives you the deep sleep your body craves after a rewarding day.
- High-speed Internet access
- Flat-screen television
- Private balcony or terrace
- Asian maple wood furnishings
- Full-length mirrors
- Granite and marble-appointed bathrooms
- Plush terry robes
- In-room safe
- On-command video service
- Honor bar
- Signature spa amenities
- Executive desks
- Dual-line phones with voicemail
- Daily newspaper delivery
Golf - PGA National. Designed by Legends... and ready for play.
PGA National Resort & Spa offers the highest quality golf and is a mecca for players and fans alike. Host of the Honda Classic an official PGA TOUR event, PGA National has a distinguished history of tournament play - including the 25th Ryder Cup, the 69th PGA Championship, and nearly two decades of PGA Seniors' Championships. As our guest, you are invited to walk in the shadow of legends. Test your skills on five spectacular, tournament-ready courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Tom Fazio and George Fazio, and Karl Litten. A diverse array of layouts awaits, from the "emerald" greens at The Squire to the forgiving fairways of The Haig, to The Palmer's undulation and eye catching ground cochina hazards. And of course a golf vacation at PGA National is not complete without a trip through The "Bear Trap" - the legendary 15th, 16th, and 17th holes at The Champion - once called "the real killer in golf" by Lee Trevino.
You've taken care of business, now take care of yourself. PGA National Resort & Spa proudly showcases our expansive Health & Racquet Club - a 33,000-square-foot fitness center. Refocus, recharge and rejuvenate after work or play. Tone up in our weight and cardiovascular training rooms. Take an early morning swim in the lap pool or enjoy a sunset game of croquet on the lawn. Serve and volley under the stars on our lighted Har-Tru courts. From racquetball and jogging to soothing whirlpool soaks, explore our generous amenities including:
- Weight and cardiovascular training rooms
- Yoga, spinning, ballet, and Pilates studios
- Racquetball and handball court
- 19 Har-Tru tennis courts, 12 lighted for night play
- Five tournament-certified croquet lawns
- Lap pool and plunge pool
PGA National Resort & Spa, combines a staff whose passion is tennis, along with 19 Fast Dry clay tennis courts, eleven of which are lighted. In addition to daily tennis drills and private instruction for all levels of players, we offer round robins and a multitude of Palm Beach County leagues and U.S.T.A. Adult and Senior teams. We are proud to offer video analysis of your lesson or match play. Private membership is also available at PGA National Resort & Spa. The Tennis Pro Shop is located within the Health and Racquet Club and showcases fashionable fitness and tennis attire, offering such brands as: LBH, Nike, Tail Tech, Polo, Under Armor, Wilson, Ellesse, and more. In addition, members and guests may take advantage of racquet stringing services, ball machine use, and the availability of racquet rentals.
The tennis courts are open 365 days a year (weather permitting).
Tennis play hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and weekends from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Reservations are required for night play.
Proper Tennis attire is required.
For more information please call 561-273-2909.
Spa - Experience A Pampering Palm Beach Spa Resort Vacation
Treating yourself well is just one of life's luxuries at PGA National. From relaxing massages to pampering skin treatments, The Spa is yours to enjoy. Soothing amenities, impeccable personal service and more than 100 treatments await you, as well as our exclusive "The Waters of the World"--a collection of healing mineral pools with salts imported from around the globe. Smooth the day away in one of the 56 private treatment rooms in our 40,000-square-foot sanctuary, that also houses a full-service hair salon.
Join the fun and learn the true tradition of Croquet: players wearing crisp "whites" tactically maneuvering their blue, red, black or yellow balls through strategically placed narrow white wickets.
Resort: 'Top Chef D.C.'s' Kenny Gilbert brings talents to PGA National; Readers Select PGA National Resort & Spa for The Knot Best of Weddings 2010; PGA National Named to Premier Resorts list by Golf Magazine – February 2010; PGA National Named a Top 50 Resort by Golfworld – November 2009; PGA National featured in Kingdom Magazine; PGA National featured in MPI's One+ Magazine; iBar named "Bar of the Week" by Palm Beach Post and post under the Resort news section; PGA Resort the Golfers' Heaven - Agent @ Home Magazine (Hotel & Resort Review); Ironwood Grille featured in Palm Beach Gardens Lifestyle Magazine; PGA National Resort & Spa featured in Boca Magazine; Florida Travel & Life names PGA National as their "Pros' Pick"; About.com Reviews the PGA National Resort & Spa - June 2008; PGA National Resort & Spa Completes $40 Million Make-Over - Summer 2008; Corporate Incentive Travel Magazine Awards PGA National Resort and Spa 2007 "Award of Excellence!"; Meetings and Conventions Magazine Awards PGA National Resort and Spa 2007 "Gold Key Award" for the Seventh Consecutive Year; PGA National Resort & Spa Named 2007 Golf Resort of the Year in North America
Golf: Number 18 of the Champion Course rated as one of the "Toughest Par 5's on the PGA Tour" by GolfChannel.com; PGA National featured in Golfweek's Best Courses You Can Play; PGA National Golf Academy rated as one of the top practice facilities in the U.S. by Golf Digest; PGA National Resort & Spa voted a Top 50 resort golf course in GolfWorld Readers' Choice awards; Travel + Leisure Golf chooses PGA National Resort & Spa as one of the 2008 World's Best Golf Resorts - Sept, 2008; USA Today says The Bear Trap on the Champion Course is "one of the toughest stretches in golf." - May 7, 2008; Champion Course No 15 Ranked Toughest Par 3 in Florida - August 2007; South Florida Sun-Sentinel names PGA National Resort & Spa in the Top Three Best Courses in South Florida - August 3, 2007; PGA National's Champion Course Ranked Toughest on the PGA TOUR in 2007
PASSOVER HOTEL MAPS & DIRECTIONS
From Palm Beach International Airport: Head east on Turnage Blvd. Merge onto I-95 N via the ramp to W Palm Beach. Take exit 79B to merge onto PGA Blvd/SR-786 W. Turn left at Fairway Dr. At the traffic circle, take the second exit onto Avenue of Champions
From Fort Lauderdale International Airport: Upon exiting the airport, merge onto I-595 W via the ramp to I-595 W/I-95/Florida's Turnpike. Follow 595 W for approx. 5 miles and take exit for Florida's Turnpike (a toll road) which will be on your right. Follow signs for Orlando/Florida's Turnpike North and merge onto Florida's Turnpike North for approx. 54 miles. Take exit #109 - PGA Boulevard. Turn right onto PGA Boulevard after passing through the toll plaza, and turn left at Avenue of the Champions (the first light). Avenue of the Champions will take you straight to the entrance of the resort.
From Miami International Airport: Head west, and turn left (signs for High Vehicle/Parking & exit). Turn left, and merge onto Airport Expy/SR-112 E via the ramp to I-95 N/Beaches. Take the exit onto I-95 N/SR-9A N toward Orlando. Make a slight left at Florida's Turnpike N (signs for Florida's Turnpike N/SR-826 W). Take exit 109 toward Palm Beach Gardens. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for SR-786 W/SR-710/PGA National/Motorsports Park. Merge onto PGA Blvd/SR-786 W. Turn left at Avenue of the Champions.
From Orlando: Take I-4 West toward Tampa. Take exit 77 to Florida's Turnpike South toward Miami. Follow Florida's Turnpike South to exit 109 - PGA Boulevard. Turn right onto PGA Boulevard after passing through the toll plaza, and turn left at Avenue of the Champions (the first light). Avenue of the Champions will take you straight to the entrance of the resort.
Disclaimer: Cruise Kosher suggests the top Kosher Cruise Agents and is not responsible for bookings made with those companies.