2014 Passover Program in Palm Beach
PGA Resort and Spa
, the world's leader in Passover Programs, Vacations & Travel,
at one of our Passover Hotels
in West Palm Beach, Florida in 2014. The PGA Resort & Spa will be our featured Passover Hotel this year, offering world-class golfing, spa and tennis, all held under the strictest Kosher Passover supervision. Just a few reasons that make the PGA Resort one of the premiere Passover Hotels in the world:
- Five tournament-ready golf courses, designed by Nicklaus, Palmer, the Fazios, and
Karl Litten, considered among the best layouts in Florida.
- 40,000-square-foot European spa, featuring a diverse menu of treatments, heated outdoor mineral pools, a beauty salon, a relaxing café, and lounge areas.
- Health & Racquet Club, offering 19 Har-Tru tennis courts, free weight and cardiovascular exercise rooms, Pilates, aerobic and ballet studios, and personal training.
- Nine sparkling pools, including a lap pool, main pool, and soothing whirlpools.
- 39,000-square-foot, self-contained conference wing, featuring 23 stylish and modern meeting rooms.
- UNDER THE STRICTEST SUPERVISION OF