PGA PASSOVER IS SOLD OUT
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay on board with all of the latest blog posts.
Kosherica is proud to announce that the PGA Resort and Spa is once again Sold Out 5 months before Passover!  There are so many amazing activities in and around West Palm Beach. Below are some of our favorite kid activities.
1. IScootPalmBeach &ndash This recommendation is for the very active person who is above the age of 18. They rent scooters, bikes, tandem bikes and give private lessons if necessary. For kids we love the tandem bikes and bicycles. Helmets are always a must!
2. Palm Beach Zoo &ndash This is a fantastic zoo because it has a wonderful assortment of animals yet does not feel overwhelmingly huge. This is actually one of my favorite zoos. In particular I love seeing the albino alligator and the wildlife shows.
3. Rapids water park &mdashEven though we host a phenomenal PGA water park we still recommend a fun water excursion to rapids. Make sure you bring a ton of sunscreen and hats to protect yourself from the sun&rsquos rays!
4. Lion Country Safari - This wonderful institutions involved in preserving and breeding endangered species.
5. Black Sparrow Pirate Adventures - Join the crew on a pirate adventure and seek out fun for all ages. Face painting, dressing u and play are all part of the day&rsquos events!
6. Boomers - Every year Pinny Andrusier hosts a wonderful Passover for kids event at Boomers. It&rsquos a wonderful way to have fun with the kids during Pesach!
7. Off the wall trampoline fun center - This is a great way to burn of energy and get kids moving!
8. Atlantis skate way - We love this skate center and it&rsquos just a few miles away.
9. STAY AT THE PGA - THERE IS REALLY NO NEED TO LEAVE THE GROUNDS. WE HAVE BOUNCE HOUSES, ANIMALS, CLOWNS, ENTERTAINERS, AMAZING COUNSELORS AND DAY CAMPS. KOSHERICA IS THE HAPPIEST WHEN KIDS BEG THERE PARENTS TO STAY PUT! IT IS MUSIC TO OUR EARS!
Disclaimer: Cruise Kosher suggests the top Kosher Cruise Agents and is not responsible for bookings made with those companies.